Friday, October 5, 2007

Yay... Re presentation underway...

Greetings, Tru-Believers!

My job is now semi-solid (being made of gellatin), and as a result, I will be re-presenting and re-compositing the origin JEB: SPACEPILOT story. This will take some time, but updates should begin appearing here shortly. I'll post a synopsis at some point, but suffice to say, it is a vehicle for surrealisymmetry and free-form art (and digital manipulations), but there are some traditional comic styles that show up from time to time.

In other news, The Iron Man movie has a fun, but possibly listless trailer out on Apple's Quicktime trailer listing (they still don't have "There Will Be Blood" on their rotation on last check). I'd run a link, but it will be dead all too soon... I'm a big George Tuska fan (and Iron Man junkie from the 70 - 80's). I basically "made the connection" to comics with #100 (feat. the Mandarin). Just another property that should have never been allowed to rot out... Artists of note include Johnny Craig (no relation?), George Tuska, Bob Layton, MD Bright (who saved the series), Dwayne Turner, and of course Jack King Kirby.

No comments: